Your personal doctor, best healer, the hero for your problems and beauty assistant. Yes, that is Virginic™ Castor Oil.
Virginic™ Castor Oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair.
PURE 🌟 VEGAN FRIENDLY 🌟 CRUELTY FREE
How To Apply
Did You Know?
Tips & Tricks
● Castor Oil can be used on the scalp to help prevent and remedy hair loss and it is effective at this for several reasons. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties make it beneficial against folliculitis, dandruff, and scalp infections and its ricinoleic acid content help increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
● The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of Castor Oil make it useful in reducing acne. Ricinoleic acid can inhibit growth in the bacteria that cause acne.
● The fatty acids in Virginic™ Castor Oil can also promote the growth of a healthy skin tissue, making it helpful in restoring uneven skin tones.
● Castor Oil contains triglycerides. These can help maintain moisture in the skin, making it a useful treatment for dry skin.
Yes, that's right! 100% of pure natural Castor Oil!
There are several methods how to apply Virginic™ Castor Oil...
7 steps to healthy hair
1. Dampen your hair if you wish (dampening your hair may help the oil absorb better).
2. Cover your shoulders with a towel (this will protect your clothes from getting covered in oil).
3. Dip your fingers into the oil, and massage your scalp for three to five minutes.
4. Apply the oil to the rest of your hair.
5. Cover your hair with a shower cap (the shower cap will trap the heat inside, and it will keep your hair from drying out).
6. Wrap a hot towel around your head including the shower cap (the heat from the towel will make the oil even more effective).
7. Wait 30 minutes to 3 hours before washing the oil out.
Beauty Treatment for your face:
1. Deeply clean your skin, remove all the makeup.
2. Apply few drops of Virginic™ Castor Oil (2-3) on your face.
3. Simply massage your face in a circular motion with the oil.
4. Keep it on overnight and wash your face the next morning with cold water.
A few other methods for your Castor Oil:
1. Healing skin inflammation: Apply directly to the affected skin area, leave it on for an hour then, wash it off.
2. You can also add a teaspoon of Castor Oil to your leave-in conditioner and shake well.
3. You can use Virginic™ Castor Oil for your back pain. Just apply couple drops of your oil on your back and cover it with a clean and soft cloth, then place a hot water bag on the back for an hour. It helps the oil to permeate the inflamed tissues.
🔍 Castor Oil comes from the seeds of the ricinus communis plant, which is native to tropical areas of Africa and Asia.
🔍 The castor plant is a perennial shrub which grows to between 6ft and 15ft.
🔍 Any oil gives only external nourishment. But Castor Oil is the best oil to enrich your scalp. It contains ricinoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids and therefore when massaged onto the scalp it helps increase the blood circulation which improves hair growth.
🔍 Castor Oil penetrates into the skin and boosts the production of collagen which softens and hydrates the skin. It rejuvenates the skin by making it much softer and smoother.
🔍 Dry and patchy skin? If you are troubled with a scaly underfoot, especially during winters ❄️, Virginic™ Castor Oil can be your answer.
🔍 Castor Oil acts as a natural humectant locking moisture in the skin especially during the winter season and shields your skin and hair from dust and dry heat.
🔍 It's also a great lip moisturizer.
🔍 Castor Oil is full of healthy fatty acids. Fatty acids are essential to maintaining good skin health.
🔍 Castor Oil improves blood circulation to the scalp.
🔍 Those whose wounds were treated with Castor Oil experienced higher healing rates and shorter healing times than those treated with other methods.
💛 Castor Oil is known for its powerful anti-bacterial properties. Apply a drop of Virginic™ Castor Oil over the style at least two-three times in a day for effective results.
💛 You can apply Castor Oil once a week mixed with other oils (we have a lot of amazing ones right here) and use it as a hair mask. This prevents hair fall and also makes the roots stronger.
💛 Though nothing but a good trim can totally get rid of split ends, you can apply Castor Oil to your hair tips to moisturize and seal the hair shaft to prevent further damage.
💛 If you struggle with dandruff, try rubbing a few drops of Virginic™ Castor Oil on your scalp before bed to moisturize and stop the itching and flakes!
💛 Castor Oil leaves you with smooth, supple, and revitalized skin. So if you are looking for an inexpensive and natural skin moisturizer, you know what to reach for!
💛 Castor can be used to get rid of scarring from shingles, chicken pox and stretch marks. Just apply a couple of drops on the spot and let it sink!
💛 To fight pesky fungal infections in your nail beds, ragged cuticles, and brittle nails, pour Virginic™ Castor Oil into a bowl with 1 part Epsom salt and 3 parts water. Soak for about 15 minutes.
💛 Castor Oil can help heal your sunburn immediately by rubbing the oil directly on the burn.
💛 Thanks to the unsaturated fatty acid content and ricinoleic acid in Castor Oil, applying it topically to eczema outbreaks reduces inflammation and kills bacteria. Of course, consult with your doctor first before pursuing this treatment strategy.
💛 Remember you do not need to use spoons of our Virginic™ Castor Oil (though we know you will be tempted to, it really is that great). A few drops, 2-3, are enough.
Castor oils help treat brittle and cracked nails to make them grow healthy and strong. Apply on your nails nightly and wake up to nails that don’t break or crack easily.
5. Can I mix it with other oils?
Yes, of course! However, remember to first check it on the little piece of your skin if the mixture is safe and doesn't irritate your skin.
6. Can I eat/drink it?
Castor Oil is famous for its natural laxative properties. When taken in small doses, it can help your bowels move naturally.
7. Can Castor oil heal my wounds?
The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of Castor Oil help wounds heal faster. Apply over small cuts and wounds to disinfect and heal wounds effectively.