Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Minty Way
Smile, happy looks good on you. Virginic™ Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste will make your teeth shine like the brightest stars in night sky. The powerful combination of natural ingredients will take care of your mouth, and the only thing it will leave will be a refreshing taste of mint. So come with us on this Minty Way.
PURE 🌟 VEGAN FRIENDLY 🌟 CRUELTY FREE
How To Apply
Did You Know?
Tips & Tricks
Nowadays, a smile is another definition of success. This is why it's so important to be confident about your teeth. We can help you with that! Virginic™ Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Minty Way, baking soda and coconut oil work together to gently detoxify your teeth, gums and mouth for a clean, fresh, healthy smile and naturally lift stains to help you whiten your teeth without the use of any harsh chemicals. You know... all people smile in the same language.
Peppermint Essential Oil
● Virginic™ Peppermint Essential Oil is extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, it types of bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can cause gum disease.
● Peppermint is a hybrid species of spearmint and water mint (Mentha aquatica). The essential oils are gathered by CO2 or cold extraction of the fresh aerial parts of the flowering plant.
● Tried-and-true for well over 1,000 years, peppermint oil has been used to naturally freshen breath. This is probably due to the way peppermint oil kills bacteria and fungus that can lead to cavities or infection.
● An amazing natural detoxifier! “Activated” means that it has been treated with oxygen so that it becomes porous. This activation process allows Virginic™ Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder to adhere toxins.
● Thanks to its toxin-binding properties, activated charcoal has a variety of medical uses. For instance, activated charcoal is often used in cases of poisoning.
● The Lauric Acid in coconut oil helps to rid your mouth of bacteria. Coconut Oil has been said to whiten teeth, improve bad breath and prevent tooth decay, as well as improve gum health.
● Coconut oil is relatively rich in medium-chain fatty acids, containing around 7% caprylic acid and 5% capric acid.
● One of the main parts of coconut oil is lauric acid, which has strong antimicrobial properties and once ingested, it is converted to monolaurin, another compound that exhibits significant antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
● Baking soda functions as a teeth whitener in two ways. Because of its abrasive nature, baking soda removes built-up plaque on teeth and the alkaline powder in baking soda can help remove discolorations.
● Many studies have found that toothpaste containing baking soda is better for whitening teeth and removing plaque than toothpaste without baking soda.
Himalayan Pink Salt
● Himalayan Pink Salt will build up a pH neutral mouth flora and will help protect your tooth enamel. Daily brushing your teeth, tongue, or washing your whole mouth with brine solution can harmonize over-acidity, soothe gum bleeding, and reduce periodontal diseases, canker sores, bad breath.
● Pink Himalayan salt is often said to be the most beneficial as well as the cleanest salt available on this planet today. It has all kinds of nutritional and therapeutic properties, not to mention culinary uses.
● Himalayan sea salt contains over 84 minerals and trace elements!
Ingredients*: Coconut Oil, Baking Soda (Pure Sodium Bicarbonate Powder), Pure Activated Charcoal Bamboo Powder, Pure Himalayan Pink Salt, Peppermint Essential Oil
*All ingredients are Certified Virginic™
Apply a pea sized amount of Minty Way Toothpaste to your toothbrush. Brush your teeth gently for 2 minutes. Rinse. Brush your tongue, gums and teeth with water to remove traces of black residue. Now look yourself in the eye and smile. You're exceptional. You're awesome. You rock!
NOTE: This product can spill and create a bit of a mess! Store a dark towel nearby, you might need it! Use a dry toothbrush and avoid water entering the container - water can introduce bacteria and cause the toothpaste to spoil.
Coconut oil turns to liquid above 25° C / 77° F – this is a natural process and since we do not use any preservatives or chemicals, it will happen. Don't worry though! It will solidify again in cooler temperatures. If the toothpaste has separated and oil has risen to the top, just mix together with a clean spoon and keep using it.
🔍 Bamboo Charcoal, one of the main part of our product, comes from pieces of bamboo plants, harvested after at least five years, and burned in ovens at temperatures ranging from 800 to 1200 °C. It benefits environmental protection by reducing pollutant residue. It is an environmentally functional material featuring excellent absorption properties.
🔍 Before the invention of toothpaste, people used dry, rough things to clean their teeth such as pumice and crushed eggshell! They also used twigs and their fingers to brush!
🔍 Toothpaste helps to remove tarnish from silver. Thus, using toothpaste for polishing silver jewelry is a common practice.
🔍 If a bug bite is bothering you, dab some toothpaste and get rid of that itch.
🔍 Experts believe that the first toothpaste originated in India, Egypt, and China. When? Around 5000 BCE. That’s about 7000 years earlier. Toothpaste recipes back in those days were pretty weird. For instance, the Egyptians used mint, pepper, iris flower (dried) and crushed rock salt.
🔍 Before 1850, all toothpaste were in powder form. Dr. Peabody – a dentist came up with a bright idea. He added soap to increase the cleaning power of toothpaste. This happened in 1824. In the 1850s, chalk was added to toothpaste by several manufacturers. That’s when they took the cream form from powder form.
🔍 Back in the 1960s, NASA worried that their moonwalking employees wouldn’t be able to maintain their dental hygiene. As a result, they developed a foamless, ingestible toothpaste called NASAdent.
🔍 Ever wonder why certain foods just aren’t the same, directly after you’ve brushed? It’s not just a matter of clashing flavors. Toothpaste actually alters the way your body interprets tastes. It does this by inhibiting taste receptors on our tongue that detect sweetness.
🔍 When you squeeze a toothpaste tube, it comes out consistently on the brush. This consistency is achieved by adding seaweed to toothpaste.
🔍 The first herbal and commercially produced toothpaste came out in 1975. Tom’s of Maine was one of the earliest known herbal toothpaste of 20th century.
⚫️ Virginic™ Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Minty Way is a preservative-free product. During warmer months your Minty Way toothpaste may separate a little, or change consistency; you can either keep it in the fridge or stir before use. During postage and delivery, it is likely your Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Minty Way will settle, it may need to have a quick stir before use.
⚫️ It's not all about the toothpaste, the brushing techniques keep your teeth clean as well. Learning and applying the proper brushing technique, and making sure you are brushing for at least two minutes, is very important.
⚫️ Place the toothbrush at 45 degrees to the margin of the gums and brush gently in a short back-and-forth motion.
⚫️ For the inner surface of the upper and lower front teeth, the toothbrush should be tilted vertically and used in up-and-down strokes.
⚫️ Do not brush horizontally along the gum line – this can cause the gum to recede.
⚫️ Make it a daily habit to floss or use an interdental brush to remove bacteria and food debris in between teeth and under the gum line. These can accumulate to form plaque.
⚫️ Brush at least twice a day, at least 2 minutes each time. Every day. Don’t let up.
⚫️ Teeth aren't the only things in your mouth that need to be cleaned. Your tongue, the roof of your mouth and the insides of your cheeks can also hold onto food particles, plaque, and bacteria that make your breath smell. Just like your teeth, they deserve a good cleaning. With a gentle, circular motion, thoroughly brush your tongue, the insides of your cheeks and the roof of your mouth.
⚫️ Don’t always start brushing in the same place, dentists say most people normally start brushing their teeth in the same place. By the time you reach the last part, you may be a little bored and end up paying less attention to these areas.
⚫️ Eat fruit and vegetables to naturally clean teeth. A useful tip to keep your teeth clean when you’re out of the house and don’t have the opportunity to brush, is to eat fruit and vegetables, such as apples and celery. Raw fruits and vegetables are filled with fiber, a natural abrasive that gently removes plaque.
1. Virginic™ Toothpaste is hard instead of a soft paste. Is this right?
This is a 100% pure toothpaste with Coconut Oil as a base. Since Coconut Oil solidifies under 77 degrees, it's advised to place it somewhere warm if it hardens. It should go back to its regular consistency soon after. Please also make sure to be careful when using the product, Virginic™ Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste Minty Way is made with actual Bamboo Charcoal, so it can take a bit longer to get it off teeth and toothbrush, than with the synthetic products.
2. What is Certified Virginic™?
The time has come for consumer products to be held to a higher standard. To many compromises are made for convenience or a longer shelf life, embracing unknown (to downright unhealthy) practices when producing products for consumers. The burden of producing healthy, responsible, sustainable, uncompromising, quality products falls to the manufacturer. Enough is enough, Virginic™ takes control, sends a clear message. Our pure products meet the highest standards. Using Virginic™ Certifications we can begin to alter customer perceptions of what is acceptable in cosmetics, consumables, and quality standards. Why wonder if a chemical, or paraben preservative has unhealthy side effects? Choose the option to stop compromising. Choose Certified Virginic™ products.
3. Is there a certain amount of toothpaste that I should use when I brush?
You should use a small amount! You will find that this is the general guideline for optimal oral health. You just need a single, pea-size sphere of toothpaste for dental hygiene that offers exceptional results.
4. Will your toothpaste really do something to protect my teeth?
Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste will. It contains ingredients (you can check them out in the "Description" section) to thoroughly yet gently cleanse your teeth, softening and removing plaque.
5. Is brushing alone enough?
No. Good brushing is very important to help prevent dental decay and periodontal disease, however brushing alone is not enough. It is also very important to clean between your teeth. This is why flossing is so important.
6. Why is it black?
One key ingredient is Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder, it is a very powerful component that makes a difference. This unique element usually not used in toothpaste, but it very good for your teeth. And the best part is it's 100% pure and healthy.
7. It looks kind of messy, is it?
It can seem that way. And it's true that using Activated Bamboo Charcoal Toothpaste takes more time than usual toothpaste. But it will give you strong and healthy teeth in return. On top of that, you will use a product which is based on natural ingredients. Trust us, you will feel the difference!