Too Sexy For That Beard Oil
Virginic™ Too Sexy For That Beard Oil is the coolest thing to happen to beards since ZZ Top. Your beard is your business card, it’s your partner, it’s your friend. Your beard makes you look good, confident and sexy. It’s taking care of you, so you should take care of it as well! All that your bro-beard needs is in this bottle - Too Sexy For That Beard Oil by Virginic!
PURE 🌟 VEGAN FRIENDLY 🌟 CRUELTY FREE
How To Apply
Did You Know?
Tips & Tricks
You are one of the chosen ones: Women are attracted to you and Men want to be like you. You have a beard! We have a powerful oil cocktail to keep your personal hairy beast strong and healthy. Our classic beard oil is made up of all natural ingredients that are vegan, gluten, paraben, sulfate, and cruelty-free. It’s all you need to accelerate your journey into the realm of bearded champions.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
● Sweet Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which explains why it is so good for our beard.
● Sweet Almond Oil benefits your skin and hair by restoring the protective oil layer that is stripped when frequently shampooing your hair.
● Rich in vitamins A, B & E. A natural emollient, it penetrates and strengthens the beard shaft.
GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL
● Jojoba Oil is non-toxic, non-comedogenic and non-allergenic.
● Golden Jojoba Oil has antibacterial properties that help control bacterial growth in the hair follicle. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.
● It keeps your hair hydrated and controls a lot of the fly-aways.
● It’s rich with vitamin A and vitamin E.
● Argan Oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL
● Cedarwood Essential Oil has natural astringent properties and can be massaged into your skin to tighten the muscles and skin.
● Because Cedarwood Essential Oil is a sedative, it has the power to relieve tension and stress. It has a soothing and calming effect on the mind and minimizes skin irritation or itchiness.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
● Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. Most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body, therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin.
● Restore skin complexion and reduce acne.
● Because of lavender oil’s sedative and calming properties, it works to improve sleep.
Ingredients*: Sweet Almond Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
*All ingredients are Certified Virginic™
1. Take some oil:
● Stubble: 1 to 2 drops
● Beards that are 1-2 inches long: 2-4 drops
● Beards that are 3-6 inches long: 4-6 drops
● Beards longer than 6 inches: 7+ drops
2. Start rubbing it between both of your hands.
3. Apply it across and with the grain of the beard.
4. Try to think about good stuff (with your eyes closed, if it makes you more comfortable).
5. If you really want your beard oil to work its best, you should use a comb or a hard brush to work the oil into the beard (combing helps to remove any tangles and make the beard even softer).
6. Done! You’re awesome! Give yourself a high five!
Store the product at room temperature and discard the container left open over a period of six months.
🔍 Don’t worry fellow beardsman – there is a large brotherhood that stands with you. That’s because 55% of men around the world sport a beard or some facial hair. Enjoy the company, friends.
🔍 The average man wastes 4.5 months – or 139 full days – shaving. Imagine what you could do with that time instead?
🔍 Once you grow out your beard, particularly if you have good genetics, most compliments will come to you from other guys.
🔍 When it comes to record holders, what man has the longest beard in the world? The title belongs to Shamsher Singh of Punjab, India. Back in 1997, his beard was officially measured from chin to tip and it came in at an astonishing 1.83 m (6 ft). This guy needs a lot of oil for his long beard.
🔍 One of our favorite quotes that comes to mind, “Lose your beard,” it was said, “and you lose your soul”.
🔍 Beards increase three things: Your age, social status, and aggressiveness. In the Dixon and Vasey (2012) study women found men with beards to look older and appear to be of a higher social status. In the same study, men with beards had a more aggressive appearance when they were angry verse an angry clean-shaven man.
🔍 Beards make you 63% more likely to win a staring contest.
🔍 Want to stop acne in its tracks and have blemish-free skin? It’s simple - “stop shaving” says Dr. Shannon C. Trotter of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. The truth is, shaving can spread bacteria around your face, cause hair follicle infection and irritate the skin with razor rash.
🔍 A man who shaves spends roughly 3,350 hours of his life in the bathroom.
🔍 The University of Southern Queensland found that facial hair can block up to 95% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. Which means beards can go a long way in protecting you from things like basal-cell carcinomas (Cancer). Not to mention, help prevent visible signs of aging around your face, head and neck.
⚡ To get the best results from your beard oil, you should apply it immediately after getting out of the shower and take advantage of those open skin pores. Remember to dry your beard before applying beard oil to prevent the water on your skin and in your beard from making it difficult for the oil to do its job.
⚡ (Warning!) Women (and men) will be unable to resist thrusting their fingers into your glorious mane and feeling its luxuriousness just to feel it.
⚡ Don’t Forget the Mustache, best bro of your best bro needs some attention as well!
⚡ You look manly already, Too Sexy For That Beard Oil will make you smell manly as well, like freshly chopped wood.
⚡ Match your beard to your face shape! Like any wild animal, a beard should be in-tune with its surrounding environment. Consult this handy chart after the first month of growth, and choose a final style that complements your face shape. Your beard will look better, and so will you.
⚡ The frequency of your beard oil applications can range from once a week, to twice a day.
⚡ Beard dandruff, more popularly known as beardruff, happens when the itching gets to the point where the dry skin flakes off and starts to fall on your shirt. Using beard oil just when you're starting to grow your beard will eliminate and keep early itching at bay, and since the skin beneath your beard will be moisturized, there will be no dry skin left to flake off.
⚡ There's nothing more refreshing than stepping out of the house in the morning with the woody and musky smell of a clean, well-groomed beard. Trust us, you'll think so too, once you try this beard oil.
⚡ A beard can definitely take you from looking just like a 'man' to manly. It will boost your confidence. With a good looking beard you'll be more inspired to try out new clothes, find your style and exuberate more confidence.
⚡ A high-quality beard oil contains high-quality ingredients and these don't come cheap. However, one bottle goes a long way so in the long run maintaining your beard using beard oil is a lot cheaper than shaving every day!
The bottle is made of glass with a glass pipette inside. We want Virginic™ packaging to be recyclable and upcyclable. Also, the black glass bottle protects the 100% pure oils better from the influence of UV light and temperature.
2. What is Certified Virginic™?
The time has come for consumer products to be held to a higher standard. To many compromises are made for convenience or a longer shelf life, embracing unknown (to downright unhealthy) practices when producing products for consumers. The burden of producing healthy, responsible, sustainable, uncompromising, quality products falls to the manufacturer. Enough is enough, Virginic™ takes control, sends a clear message. Our pure products meet the highest standards. Using Virginic™ Certifications we can begin to alter customer perceptions of what is acceptable in cosmetics, consumables, and quality standards. Why wonder if a chemical, or paraben preservative has unhealthy side effects? Choose the option to stop compromising. Choose Certified Virginic™ products.
3. Can I use the beard oil on my mustache?
Yes, using the beard oil on your mustache is perfectly fine. The same great benefits for the beard apply to the mustache. Beard oil is great to soften and smoothen a mustache. And remember it's not about the size of your facial hair, it's about the good looks.
4. I am only starting to grow a beard, should I use the beard oil at this point?
The great thing about a quality beard oil is that there isn’t a wrong time to use it. Beard oil is great for any beard stage from 5-o’clock stubble (great for dry skin during these early stages) all the way up to Gandalf-length beards. It will make your beard healthy and strong from the start! Our product is all you need to accelerate your journey into the realm bearded champions.
5. Could your beard oil be dangerous to your health?
It depends on many individual factors such as allergies, medical conditions and quality/expiry of ingredients. Using beard oil or other beard products generally do not cause concern for its users. The main thing to look for is what you are allergic to. A small percentage of people are allergic to almonds but that does not necessarily mean you will show any signs of allergies if you use almond oil. It's smart to test a very small amount or not use it at all if you do have an allergy to any oil, though.
6. How long will the beard oil scent last?
Too Sexy For That Beard Oil is scented with 100% pure essential oils. They smell amazing! Depending on how quickly your hair and skin absorb the oil, it's possible to still smell the beard oil 3-4 hours after applying it.
7. How often should I use the beard oil?
That is a great question. To really enjoy the benefits of beard oil you should use it at least 2 times a day (morning and evening) for a minimum of 3 weeks, to get the most out of your beard oil. You will have a great experience and really feel the power of the product.